The DS1921G Thermochron iButton is suitable for applications that require monitoring over a wide temperature range. Typically suitable for monitoring temperature during food manufacturing and transportation as well as general ambient temperature monitoring.
Features of the DS1921G Thermochron logger are:
- Small size: 17.35 mm in diameter by 5.89 mm in height
- Robust casing made of stainless steel
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Resolution of readings: 0.5°C
- Accuracy as certified by the manufacturer's specification: ±1.0°C in the range of -30°C to +70°C and an accuracy of ±1.3°C outside of that range
- Sampling Rate: User configurable between 1 minute and 255 minutes(4hours 15 minutes)
- Number of readings: 2,048 - Equivalent to the collection of 85 days of readings at 1 hour intervals
- Water resistant but not waterproof - Consider using a DS9107 iButton Capsule for added protection
The iButton Blue Dot receptor cable and USB 1-Wire® master adapter are required for a computer to communicate with the logger.
The Thermochron loggers are fully compatible with the Thermodata Viewer software that simplifies logger configuration and data downloading for viewing and analysis.