The DS1923 Hygrochron iButton measures temperature and humidity and is suitable for environmental, physiological and healthcare applications.
Features of the DS1923 Hygrochron logger include:
- Small size: 17.35 mm in diameter by 5.89 mm in height
- Robust casing made of stainless steel
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Operating humidity range 0 to 100% relative humidity
- Temperature resolution: 0.5°C or 0.0625°C
- Relative humidity resolution: 0.6% or 0.04%
- Accuracy as certified by the manufacturer's specification: ±0.5°C in the range of -10°C to 65°C, ±5% RH
- Sampling Rate: User configurable between 1 minute and 255 minutes (4 hours 15 minutes)
- Number of readings: from 2,048 to 8,192 depending upon configuration
- Water resistant but not waterproof
The iButton Blue Dot receptor cable and USB 1-Wire® master adapter are required for a computer to communicate with the logger.
The Hygrochron loggers are fully compatible with the Thermodata Viewer software that simplifies logger configuration and data downloading for viewing and analysis.