The DS1921Z Thermochron iButton is suitable for monitoring the temperature of refrigerated foods and pharmaceuticals.
Features of the DS1921Z Thermochron logger include:
- Small size: 17.35 mm in diameter by 5.89 mm in height
- Robust casing made of stainless steel
- Operating temperature range: -5°C to 25°C
- Resolution of readings: 0.125°C
- Accuracy as certified by the manufacturer's specification: ±1.0°C
- Sampling Rate: User configurable between 1 minute and 255 minutes (4 hours 15 minutes)
- Number of readings: 2,048. This allows the collection of 85 days of readings at one hour intervals
- Water resistant but not waterproof - Consider using a DS9107 iButton Capsule for added protection
The iButton Blue Dot receptor cable and USB 1-Wire® master adapter are required for a computer to communicate with the logger.
The Thermochron loggers are fully compatible with the Thermodata Viewer software that simplifies logger configuration and data downloading for viewing and analysis.