The Data Downloader facilitates the speedy downloading of Thermochron and Hygrochron loggers without having to remove the loggers from their location. Not having to take your laptop to the location of the loggers or take the loggers to your PC greatly reduces downloading time and effort.
Key features are:
- Robust, small, portable and easy to use - measures 82 x 50 x 19 mm (3¼ x 2 x ¾”) and weighs 60 grams (2 ounces).
- Download data from the DS1922-series or DS1923 logger in less than four seconds and the DS1921-series logger in one second.
- Memory capacity: 4 MB. This translates into data storage capacity of 400 DS1922/DS1923 series iButtons or 1,000 DS1921 series loggers.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery which, under average use, should last at least 3 years and provide up to 6 days stand-by time between recharges.
- Safely stores downloaded data in flash memory. The collected data will not be lost if the device runs out of battery power.
- Audible and visual notification of download success or failure, including notification when data is outside high or low alarm limits.
- The Data Downloader has no written or verbal signals, no push buttons or other user inputs and only single colored LEDs. It may be operated by any person regardless of language, training or visual acuity.
For more information, please refer to the Data Downloader User Manual.